Braces need care and attention so they can give your teeth care and attention. If you do not take care of them, they cannot take care of you. Your oral health depends on great oral hygiene, so be sure to do your part to continue a healthy smile for years to come.
If you have any concerns about your braces, A Dental Care is here to assist you. Here are just a few of the tips you can use to make your braces work wonders:
– Food: Avoid various foods and snacks that can easily get stuck between your teeth and braces.
– Oral Hygiene: To keep your braces clean, you should still brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily to prevent harmful food particles from becoming trapped between wedges in your braces and teeth.
– Appointments: Visit your orthodontist regularly for checkups and appointments.
– Safety Equipment: To protect your teeth and braces, wear safety equipment to suit your environment. This includes mouth guards, helmets, face protectors, etc.
– Cleaning: Always clean your retainer weekly.
A Dental Care wants your orthodontics treatments to serve you as best they can. To schedule an exam with Dr. Firoz Lalani or to book an appointment for any of our wonderful services, please call us at . Our office is in Houston, Texas. We look forward to seeing you soon!