The appearance of your smile can affect how others think about you and how you feel about yourself. You may even take steps to hide your teeth because you feel embarrassed about how they look. Our doctors may be able to help, and we ask that you look in a mirror and analyze your smile with the following questions:
- Do you have stained teeth?
- Do you want to have a brighter smile?
- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Do have crooked teeth?
- Do you have missing teeth?
- Do you have worn or chipped teeth?
- Do your teeth appear too long, short, big, or small?
- Do you have dental crowns that create a dark line near the gums?
- Do you have metal fillings?
- Do you have a gummy smile (excess gum tissue)?
- Do you have red, swollen gums?
- Do you try to hide your teeth when you smile, laugh, or when someone is taking a picture?
- Do you feel self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you want to change the appearance of your smile?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you may benefit from the cosmetic and restorative services we offer at A Dental Care. If you would like to have a personalized smile analysis in Houston, Texas, then please contact our office today to schedule a free consultation with our dentists.